Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

12 years 9 months ago #99410 by ellenn
when I first listened to the album, there were a few songs that I did'nt really like at all. But then I realized that the volume on my stereo was soo fucking low that I could barely hear they lyrics.
So I turned it up, and BAM! It went straight into my heart. I LOVE it! :sexx1: :party1: :guitar:
It's great. Chemical and Armageddon are my favourites at the moment.

I almost feel like throwing TUR in the garbage now. Cus' even though I thought it was bad before, it's even worse now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99421 by fizzy

AxL Whïte wrote: Save Her - Perfect tracklisting, something calm and sad after the perfect rebel. I think this is one of simons best songs, as mr Baccardï said, he does it with such feeling!!! Not to mention the line, "She comes undone, dead and nowhere to run, sweet lips around a loaded gun, pulls the trigger and the bullet won..." I wonder if gunn wrote that...


I think you can be sure about that.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99424 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
cool :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99435 by alz
:lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz
great job crashdiet i knew you guys had that spark ! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99448 by crue
I listen to GW on YouTube , but I will get album soon..
My favorite are Save Her, Native Nature , Down With The Dust, Bound To Fall, Chemical.
So Alive ,Armageddon and Beautiful Pain are boring me..
;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99645 by alz
:lol: Kick ass cd and i love the new video ! :lol: { crashdiet member's , way to go guys ! } :lol: very awesome stuff ! i need more , one more shot ! lol, see ya , ALZ- FROM FLORIDA U.S.A.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99646 by izzie

ALZ wrote: :lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz


great job crashdiet i knew you guys had that spark ! :lol:

Tell us more please!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99699 by ziggy

ellenn wrote: when I first listened to the album, there were a few songs that I did'nt really like at all. But then I realized that the volume on my stereo was soo fucking low that I could barely hear they lyrics.
So I turned it up, and BAM! It went straight into my heart. I LOVE it! :sexx1: :party1: :guitar:
It's great. Chemical and Armageddon are my favourites at the moment.

I almost feel like throwing TUR in the garbage now. Cus' even though I thought it was bad before, it's even worse now.


BAD FAN!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99703 by mrlee
^ how?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99707 by icey

izzie wrote:

ALZ wrote: :lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz


great job crashdiet i knew you guys had that spark ! :lol:

Tell us more please!


Why are you all ganging up on him like this? He's obviously a big fan who likes to have fun. So what if he types alot? At least that's better and more giving to read than meaningless one-liners. Leave the guy alone.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99709 by fizzy

icey wrote:

izzie wrote:

ALZ wrote: :lol: the new cd roxx , great job guys its super addictive ! at 145 mph its a must at full volume ! :lol: i had a blast today out in the woods ! yes i have a scambler up front in my corvette { worked race ready street legal 1998 targa with 2004 zo6 gears and alum flywheel and z06 clutch it over 400 hp } 26,000 orig miles , and know what to do iv'e hit 170 mph plus , iv'e done it before ! this is great drag racing songs ! the start of the cd my tires are smokeing then i let out and it was awesome ! see ya , alz


great job crashdiet i knew you guys had that spark ! :lol:

Tell us more please!


Why are you all ganging up on him like this? He's obviously a big fan who likes to have fun. So what if he types alot? At least that's better and more giving to read than meaningless one-liners. Leave the guy alone.



yer right man, but I think hes a fake.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99713 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
A small dick with a lack of selfesteem?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99749 by rocket-queen
Replied by rocket-queen on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
I have the album since tuesday (last one in the store ;) ) and what can I say, I love it. Especially Beautiful Pain and Chemical. But the song I like the most so far is Down with the dust, well done eric ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99768 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild

Rocket-Queen wrote: I have the album since tuesday (last one in the store ;) ) and what can I say, I love it. Especially Beautiful Pain and Chemical. But the song I like the most so far is Down with the dust, well done eric ;)

have you voted here for best song on Generation Wild?
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3567

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99782 by rocket-queen
Replied by rocket-queen on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Yes! one minute ago ;) thanks didn't see ist

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99796 by kalypso
Replied by kalypso on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
I'm just about to hurry into the webshop and order the new album right now :) But I have already been listening to it on youtube over and over!! I don't want to rate the songs yet, not until I'm able to put the CD into my player :)
But I can already say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Generation Wild!!!! MONSTER CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! This is definitely THE killer album of the year for me. I hope it will conquer the world!!!

Born to die free, eh?! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #99920 by coo

Kalypso wrote: I'm just about to hurry into the webshop and order the new album right now :) But I have already been listening to it on youtube over and over!! I don't want to rate the songs yet, not until I'm able to put the CD into my player :)
But I can already say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Generation Wild!!!! MONSTER CONGRATULATIONS to you guys!!! This is definitely THE killer album of the year for me. I hope it will conquer the world!!!

Born to die free, eh?! :lol:


Yeah it goes really good!:lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #100243 by alz
:lol: hahaha i hit 160 mph in my modded 1998/04 zo6 corvette today ! crashiet on my bose full on ! thanks , i love speed and fast cars , always have , i used to street race in nyc all the time ! :lol: this is great i need to get n.o.s to get there faster , :guitar: i fear the polce and i know outback in da woods ware to do this and no one but me is out there ! real rush , se ya , ALZ---P.S .I HAVE A HOT YOUNG WIFE AND NO LIL PEE WEE HERMAN PROBLEMS HERE ,HAHAHAHAHAHA !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #100249 by izzie

ALZ wrote: :lol: hahaha i hit 160 mph in my modded 1998/04 zo6 corvette today ! crashiet on my bose full on ! thanks , i love speed and fast cars , always have , i used to street race in nyc all the time ! :lol: this is great i need to get n.o.s to get there faster , :guitar: i fear the polce and i know outback in da woods ware to do this and no one but me is out there ! real rush , se ya , ALZ---P.S .I HAVE A HOT YOUNG WIFE AND NO LIL PEE WEE HERMAN PROBLEMS HERE ,HAHAHAHAHAHA !

ahahahahaha duuuude

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #100258 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
HAHAHAHA what are you trying to say? You're awsome? :lol:

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #100294 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic Fan reviews/album discussion Generation Wild
Hahaahaha! :lol: :lol: You're so cool! :lol: :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #100339 by alz
:lol: your all way cool rockers, and CRASHDIET RULES ! :lol: hahahaha you all rock :lol: i may be old 45 yrs old{ still look 30's } but i worked my ass to get my wheels and paid a shitload in mods for speed ! i always love fast cars and hot chicks ! this music drives me to really floor it ! CONGRADS " CRASHDIET " you guys did it ! 5 starz ! :lol: i love the new cd and the old stuff ! i hope all the members know i just like to tell ya whats up and your all great to stick with them ! i hope you all understand me , i was in the scene in the late 70's and rocked thru the 80's , i met and drank with many now stars , axl , l.a. guns , bang tango and all the bands we could as we always either snuck in to clubs or gave cash and stuff to the bikers that ran the new york clubs= we always got in ! i dont brag i tell it the way it was and many have e mailed me and wanted to know more ! friends with "WASP" orig guitar masters , i did see randy rhoads 26th row 1981 right in front of him !~CRASHDIET MEMBERS THANKS AGAIN FOR SIGNING MY STUFF ! i will buy more soon ! CHEMICAL IS A BAD ASS SONG ! cheers and beers to all ! peace , see ya , alz --p.s. i used to sing lead and do lead guitars in "sleaze junkie " my ole 80's party band !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper