Chicago show

10 years 3 weeks ago #154342 by tharrison681
Chicago show was created by tharrison681
I will be at the Chicago show. Can't fuckin' wait. I realize it's kinda late in the game, but is there anything I can do to help spread the word? I've been telling folks about the show and the new album, but I wish there was something more I could do. Maybe a mural of the Crashdiet logo on the side of a building that an el-train goes by? That would be tight but I don't know what channels I'd have to go through.

Tim
The topic has been locked.
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #154368 by Justin Kicks
Replied by Justin Kicks on topic Chicago show
absolutely man.. I'm working as the main drive behind the U.S. Street team, if you have a facebook check out the page (link in my signature) if not I'm working on some new flyers for the U.S. portion of the tour. You can print them out and post them all over the town as soon as I get some fresh links on there.

American Tour Flyers

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page
10 years 3 weeks ago #154420 by tharrison681
Replied by tharrison681 on topic Chicago show
Awesome. I don't have facebook unfortunately but I will try to print some flyers out and hand em out at the subway/el station.
10 years 3 weeks ago #154421 by Justin Kicks
Replied by Justin Kicks on topic Chicago show
yeah I don't think you need anything to get the flyers from the link I provided, but if you do let me know and I'll try and get them to you another way.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page
10 years 2 weeks ago #154475 by CrazyD?ETfan
Replied by CrazyD?ETfan on topic Chicago show
I'm going there too! I can't wait! :)
9 years 11 months ago #155487 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Chicago show
closing due to being otdated.
@tharrison681 it's wonderful you want to help the band :)
keep an eye on this section of the forum and there will be ways to promote them in the future :)

/Viper

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany
Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper