Introduce Yourself

6 years 4 months ago #163629 by Eadu
Replied by Eadu on topic Introduce Yourself
My name is Jen, I'm American. Gonna just come out and admit the absurd way I discovered this band - an awesome t-shirt I bought for my daughter. Apparently, according to her teacher, it's not appropriate to send a 6 year old girl to school in a shirt that says 'Fucking things up since 2003.' Ok, lesson learned. I also have a little boy. My husband is a guitar player, in 3 bands, and a dj (radio dj, not one of those guys in dance clubs lol). Being home with 2 children and married to a guitar player obviously leaves me with plenty of time to argue with middle-aged school teachers, though. And the shirt looks better on me anyway. So it's all good.

Waking up with mystery glitter. Win.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #163633 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Introduce Yourself
Hi Eadu, welcome on board!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eadu

6 years 4 months ago #163634 by Eadu
Replied by Eadu on topic Introduce Yourself
Thank you! I should also point out the interesting fact I just discovered. The place I live, South Jersey, started as a Swedish colony. Though I doubt this is what our forefathers intended, I consider my purchase today of the Rest In Sleaze vinyl to be a fulfillment of a once grand vision, apparently thwarted by the Thirty Years War. If only they knew...

Waking up with mystery glitter. Win.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fizzy

6 years 4 months ago #163635 by friedoctopus
Replied by friedoctopus on topic Introduce Yourself

Eadu wrote: ...Though I doubt this is what our forefathers intended...

No, I'm sure that's exactly what they had in mind all along. :P

"Though strange lay the waters from which they emerged, they glanced upon the world as their own; yet deep in their hearts they knew all the time that this was not really their home." -Watain, 'They Rode On,' 2013
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eadu

4 years 9 months ago #163809 by Estelwen
Replied by Estelwen on topic Introduce Yourself

Estelwen wrote: Hey guys! :)
Now I also managed to come to this forum... Fhina has been bugging me about it for months but I never found the time.
My name is Nadine, I'm 23 and I'm currently living in Helsinki/Finland but I was born in Germany.
I have known about Crashdiet since ~2009 and was so excited that they would play with Hardcore Superstar here in Helsinki... Sadly that didn't happen. :( Anyway, I have been listening to them since then on and off And got addicted to them again in 2011 when I saw them in Stockholm at the Dark Decadence tour and last summer in Helsinki.
I think I'll have a great time here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better. :))

Alriiight... I'm not new here but it's been a while since I've been here. Life happened but now I'm back! :D

4 years 8 months ago #163812 by HIRO
Replied by HIRO on topic Introduce Yourself
Good afternoon, my name is Dmitry Kurganovich. Living in Belarus, working in a company Обработка стеклаSteklofest , the whole team love this music. We are looking forward to new songs!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper