Okey something i draw!

16 years 7 months ago #20707 by sweet_is_hot
Okey something i draw! was created by sweet_is_hot
Okey I draw this! do you see who it is? :lol:
File Attachment:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20712 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Okey something i draw!

sweet_is_hot wrote: Okey I draw this! do you see who it is? :lol:


Great! Everyone on this forum can draw, but I can't! I'm mad! But You made a great work! I think it looks like Peter! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20723 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: Okey I draw this! do you see who it is? :lol:


Great! Everyone on this forum can draw, but I can't! I'm mad! But You made a great work! I think it looks like Peter! :lol:


ohh i think you can draw to! :lol: thaks and its peter! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20739 by leadguitarist
Replied by leadguitarist on topic Okey something i draw!

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: Okey I draw this! do you see who it is? :lol:


Great! Everyone on this forum can draw, but I can't! I'm mad! But You made a great work! I think it looks like Peter! :lol:


you aren't the only who can't draw here :) I really suck on that

btw really well done! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20747 by sylva
Replied by sylva on topic Okey something i draw!
hey girl ..very nice pic!!!
congrats !
8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20748 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

sylva wrote: hey girl ..very nice pic!!!
congrats !
8-)

¨

hehe thanks! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20754 by finnish-music
Replied by finnish-music on topic Okey something i draw!
really good job

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20755 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!
you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20760 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Okey something i draw!

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20762 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:


hehe yeah! manny are fucking nice all the time! but sometims it can be that someone is a little bitchy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20763 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Okey something i draw!

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:


hehe yeah! manny are fucking nice all the time! but sometims it can be that someone is a little bitchy!


Yeah, I love the forum and the people that's in here! I'm glad LOVE is gone, she was a real bitch :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20766 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:


hehe yeah! manny are fucking nice all the time! but sometims it can be that someone is a little bitchy!


Yeah, I love the forum and the people that's in here! I'm glad LOVE is gone, she was a real bitch :lol:


hehe okey! i dont know who she was but if she was a bitch then im glad fore it to! hehe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20767 by foby
Replied by foby on topic Okey something i draw!

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:


hehe yeah! manny are fucking nice all the time! but sometims it can be that someone is a little bitchy!


Yeah, I love the forum and the people that's in here! I'm glad LOVE is gone, she was a real bitch :lol:


hehe okey! i dont know who she was but if she was a bitch then im glad fore it to! hehe


You don't wanna know who she was :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20768 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote:

Foby wrote:

sweet_is_hot wrote: you are so nice everyone! thank you! :lol:

Love Ya!


On this forum, EVERYONE is nice! (okey maybe a few aren't always nice)
Everyone are really great! :lol:


hehe yeah! manny are fucking nice all the time! but sometims it can be that someone is a little bitchy!


Yeah, I love the forum and the people that's in here! I'm glad LOVE is gone, she was a real bitch :lol:


hehe okey! i dont know who she was but if she was a bitch then im glad fore it to! hehe



You don't wanna know who she was :P


hehe okey! I believe you! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20819 by jelly
Replied by jelly on topic Okey something i draw!
Peter London

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20822 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!

Jelly wrote: Peter London


yeah! its peter! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20854 by stringz
Replied by stringz on topic Okey something i draw!
you're good at painting, but the "mystic man" on the painting doesnt look like peter at all..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20908 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!
okey! you can see that is't him on the real pic!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20910 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic Okey something i draw!
this is the pic i have draw!
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20914 by randee
Replied by randee on topic Okey something i draw!
Great job...I knew exactly what picture you had drawn it from, so that means it's very good :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #20926 by glitter43
Replied by glitter43 on topic Okey something i draw!
good job! :lol: :lol:
~Nicki

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #21330 by sweetangel
Replied by sweetangel on topic Okey something i draw!
Hihi! Very good! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #21431 by lovesweet
Replied by lovesweet on topic Okey something i draw!
oh, it was not bad!^^
I think it looks like Peter to!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #21433 by lovesweet
Replied by lovesweet on topic Okey something i draw!
well, I think Im pretty good at drawing too 8-) but I think you're so much better! LOL^^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper